Dear Green Shiba Inu community,
The development team is working relentlessly to deliver the token swap announced in our Roadmap 2021 as soon as possible within Q2.
We are glad to announce that the GINU token swap with 10,000:1 redenomination plan and token migration from GINU to GINUX will be processed at 16pm GMT on Thursday 10th June 2021 and is expected to be completed at 17pm GMT on Thursday 10th June 2021.
The snapshot of the users balances will be taken at the start of the token swap, at 16pm GMT on Thursday 10th June 2021.
The details of the GINU contract upgrade are noted next:
1. The new token name will be GINUX.
2. The initial total supply of GINU will be increased from 1B (1,000,000,000) tokens to 10T (10,000,000,000,000) in $GINUX, and the amount of all the addresses will be scaled at the same 10,000:1 ratio.
3. The upgraded GINUX BEP20 contract address: 0xc9Ad37E9Baf41377540Df5a77831Db98c1915128
5. Every GINU holder providing liquidity and/or holding their GINU in their wallet will get their GINU converted to GINUX automatically.
6. We request all holders to stop both Staking GINU to GINU and Farming GINU-BNB BLP tokens on BakerySwap in advance to the start of the token swap so that those tokens in staking / farming are automatically accounted for in the snapshot. Otherwise those GINU tokens in staking or farming will not be recorded for the token swap.
7. There is no further action required by the current holders of GINU to get GINUX: balances will be snapshot shortly prior to the start of the swap. Therefore, there is no need to perform any manual operations from any holder.
The Green Shiba Inu team will notify the community once the Token Swap is completed on both Twitter and Telegram, and will release a video about how to add GINUX to MetaMask.